Tuesday 19 October 2010

Casual Dress

Today I wore jeans and a t-shirt which would always be my first choice up until I realised that people take you less seriously in the absence of a shirt and tie.

Highlight of my day was being reminded of how much I dislike the phrase "Do what I say, not what I do" - especially when the subject's role is to promote the exact opposite.

Felt very much in need of a hug from Mrs Ex which is a natural hazzard of relationships laced with busy and independant lifestyles. On the plus side, the hugs are far better that way.

Plan to give up smoking is still exactly that - just a plan. The weekend may be a good time to kick this off.

Early reports from the Dan Brown book are inconclusive - must make more progress tonight, will have more of an opinion tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment